Beauty Salon and Nail Studio
Coronavirus - Covid 19, Guidance for salon reopening
We are delighted that we can reopen from next week and we are really looking forward to welcoming all our lovely clients back.
To keep us all safe we have a few guidelines we would ask you to follow.
- when booking an appointment you will be asked a set of questions, however should you feel unwell at any time, please rearrange your visit. Initially appointments will be staggered to limit the number of people in the salon and reduced hours will be part of the first phase of our reopening.
- we ask that you arrive on your own.
- you will be required to wear a face mask on arrival or one will be provided at cost price. You will also be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- the salon has been deep cleaned ready for our opening. In addition, to our already high cleaning standards extra measures will be in place.
- we will both be wearing full PPE which will be appropriate for the treatment. Both Marta and I have completed PPE training please see photo of our certificate.
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and loyalty
Our salon is a family run business with two professional beauty therapists who are experienced in many different treatments from waxing and facials, to nail treatments and specialised procedures including permanent make up. Both our therapists have their own unique sense of style.
Basia is the owner of the salon and has in excess of 25 years experience.
Marta is known in the business as the Queen of Nails.
If you are looking for therapists that can offer outstanding treatment and service from your initial consultation, look no further you will be safe in our hands.