Coronavirus - Covid 19, Guidance for salon reopening
We are delighted that we can reopen soon and we are really looking forward to welcoming all our lovely clients back.
To keep us all safe we have a few guidelines we would ask you to follow.
- when booking an appointment you will be asked a set of questions, however should you feel unwell at any time, please rearrange your visit. Initially appointments will be staggered to limit the number of people in the salon and reduced hours will be part of the first phase of our reopening.
- we ask that you arrive on your own.
- you will be required to wear a face mask on arrival or one will be provided at cost price. You will also be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- the salon has been deep cleaned ready for our opening. In addition, to our already high cleaning standards extra measures will be in place.
- full PPE which is appropriate for your treatment will be worn.